Havenly Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Havenly's estimated revenue is currently $27.2M per year.
- Havenly received $12.5M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Havenly's estimated revenue per employee is $151111
- Havenly's total funding is $25.8M.
- Havenly has 180 Employees.
- Havenly grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Havenly currently has 38 job openings.
What Is Havenly?
Havenly is a convenient, personal and affordable way to redecorate your home room by room. Collaborate with our professional interior designers on our online platform. This is interior design for real people. Get started today: www.havenly.com. A Denver based start-up, Havenly was founded by sisters Lee Mayer and Emily Motayed.keywords:Marketplace,On-Demand,Consumer Services,E-Commerce
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Dixie Brands In...||N/A||61||0%|
|Renewal by Ande...||$19.6M||82||-1%|
|Only Natural Pe...||$10.3M||44||-8%|
|Hyde Park Jewel...||$13.3M||59||9%|
I was first introduced to e-interior design startup Havenly a few years ago at SXSW. The service promises to create a mood board, layout, and a ...
Havenly designer Dani Mulhearn said she wanted to capture NYC living with “Cali cool” vibes for Michelle's architecture. The stairs get a sleek ...
The service works much like larger competitors like Decorist or Havenly, offering two design packages—priced at $299 or $549, ...
Havenly New Location/Offices