Lockstep Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lockstep's estimated annual revenue is currently $4.9M per year.
- Lockstep's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Lockstep's total funding is $10M.
- Lockstep has 34 Employees.
- Lockstep grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- Lockstep currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Lockstep?
Today, accounting teams keep their books in sync with customers and vendors by manually transcribing paper, email, and PDFs into their accounting system. This manual transcription is slow and error-prone creating cash traps in receivables and cash leaks in payables. We believe there is a better way to keep books up to date and cash flowing. At Lockstep, we're re-imagining how accounting teams work by transforming the current network of emails into a network of trusted connections between accounting systems. Lockstep makes accounting more accurate and timely, improves cash flow, and frees staff to focus on high value activities. We call it connected accounting.\n \nVisit us at: https://lockstep.iokeywords:N/A