Linbrooke Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Linbrooke Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $100.8M per year.
- Linbrooke Services's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Linbrooke Services has 310 Employees.
- Linbrooke Services grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Linbrooke Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Linbrooke Services?
Established in 2002, Linbrooke are renowned for delivering outstanding mission critical solutions in telecoms, power and signalling predominantly in Rail, Utilities and Subsea environments. As a Principal Contractor (PC) for Network Rail and an Independent Connection Provider (ICP) with National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation, we have world-class multifunctional in-house design and build capability. This enables us to provide a comprehensive service, from design, installation, test, commissioning and integration through to training and resourcing, ensuring exceptional time and cost savings on all our projects. Proudly utilising our state of the art City & Guilds and EAL accredited National Training Academy (NTA), we can ensure that our workforce of circa 350 are highly trained and capable of delivering only the highest standard. Driven by a right first time ethos and collaborative approach, we are committed to the highest standards of professional competence and safety in all that we do.keywords:N/A