Lightspeed Venture Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lightspeed Venture Partners received $120.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners's total funding is $5.2B.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners has 161 Employees.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Lightspeed Venture Partners?
Lightspeed is an early stage venture capital firm focused on accelerating disruptive innovations and trends in the Enterprise and Consumer sectors. Over the past two decades, the Lightspeed team has backed hundreds of entrepreneurs and helped build more than 300 companies globally, including Snap, The Honest Company, GIPHY, Nest, GrubHub, StitchFix, Affirm, Nutanix, AppDynamics, and MuleSoft. The firm currently manages over $4 billion of committed capital and invests in the U.S. and internationally, with investment professionals and advisors in Silicon Valley, Israel, India and China.keywords:Cleantech,Finance,Solar Power