Leveraged Lion Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Leveraged Lion Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Leveraged Lion Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Leveraged Lion Capital has 61 Employees.
- Leveraged Lion Capital grew their employee count by 61% last year.
- Leveraged Lion Capital currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Leveraged Lion Capital?
Leveraged Lion Capital is the nation's first student-run syndicated paper loan portfolio. Founded in spring 2017 at the Pennsylvania State University, the student organization aims to educate undergraduates about the world of fixed income through the utilization of various resources and unique relationships with prestigious organizations such as Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the LSTA and S&P Global Market Intelligence. Managing a $125 million paper-portfolio, students seek to learn the fundamentals of credit analysis via a hands on approach by researching, analyzing and pitching U.S. leveraged loans to the rest of the organization. The club is broken out into seven sectors that are derived from the S&P/LSTA 100 Index including TMT (Technology, Media & Telecommunications), Healthcare, Natural Resources, Industrials, REGAL (Real Estate, Gaming & Lodging), Consumer and Financial Institutions.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %