LesserEvil Healthy Brands Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LesserEvil Healthy Brands's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- LesserEvil Healthy Brands's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- LesserEvil Healthy Brands's total funding is $1.8M.
- LesserEvil Healthy Brands has 45 Employees.
- LesserEvil Healthy Brands grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- LesserEvil Healthy Brands currently has 1 job openings.
What Is LesserEvil Healthy Brands?
Weâ€™re serious about being mindful. And as you can tell, weâ€™re also serious about snacking. Nothing goes into our Popcorn, Paleo Puffs, or Egg White Curls that we wouldnâ€™t feed our own families. Thatâ€™s our mantra and itâ€™s 100% the truth.\n\nIt all started with a hungerâ€”not just for satisfying snacks, but for ones made without the typical processed stuff you usually find on grocery store shelves. LesserEvil was born from a desire to make sinfully tasty snacks with clean, sustainable ingredients. And at our factory in Danbury, Connecticut, we control every single thing that goes into them, from organic, grass-fed ghee and Himalayan pink salt to cold pressed avocado oil. Some call it obsessive, but we find it oddly satisfying. \n\nConsider it an East Coast kind of zen.keywords:N/A