Leed Engineering and Construction Pty Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Leed Engineering and Construction Pty's estimated annual revenue is currently $53.1M per year.
- Leed Engineering and Construction Pty's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Leed Engineering and Construction Pty has 183 Employees.
- Leed Engineering and Construction Pty grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Leed Engineering and Construction Pty currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Leed Engineering and Construction Pty?
Leed is a dynamic, award-winning, privately-owned multi-disciplinary engineering and construction company, specialising in complex infrastructure projects. Founded in 2001, Leed has grown rapidly to become a national infrastructure contractor with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Bendigo, delivering projects throughout metropolitan, regional and remote areas of Australia. Still owned and operated by its founding directors, Leed now has around 140 staff and an extensive fleet of plant and equipment that allows us to self-perform on most of our projects. We have an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time and working in a collaborative way with clients, stakeholders and the wider community. Our experience, capability, financial stability, proven team and outstanding track record make Leed an ideal partner for complex infrastructure projects.keywords:N/A