Ledwood Mechanical Engineering Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ledwood Mechanical Engineering's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.1M per year.
- Ledwood Mechanical Engineering's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Ledwood Mechanical Engineering has 286 Employees.
- Ledwood Mechanical Engineering grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Ledwood Mechanical Engineering currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ledwood Mechanical Engineering?
Experts in the oil industry and gas industry, Ledwood are leaders in complex project management work at oil refineries and gas processing plants. We thrive on the most challenging and diverse engineering, procurement and construction contracts (EPC's), delivering the highest quality design solutions for essentials such as FCCU's, fired heaters, reheaters and process furnaces. Ledwood - Engineering Excellence Fabrication, construction and installation are all handled with unparalleled skill and quality workmanship. Ledwood can operate anywhere in the world as a fabricator, construction contractor or top class installer. High-grade installations have been successfully carried out at oil refineries, power stations and LNG terminals in Europe and Africa. High-quality pipework and top quality storage facilities are among our areas of expertise. Work during maintenance shutdowns including refinery regenerator heads - is a speciality, with time-sensitive projects delivered on target and with great care and safety. Testing is carried out by our own professionals.keywords:N/A