Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $41M per year.
- Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited has 410 Employees.
- Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited?
Technosoft is a global technology services company offering broad-based Engineering and IT services using a variety of client-partnership models for delivery. Technosoft's client base spans various industry verticals including Heavy Engineering, Industrial Equipment, Machinery & Robotics, Off-Highway Equipment, Transportation, Automotive, Medical Devices and Consumer Electronic products. The company's client base is primarily centered in the US, Canada, UK and Germany. Technosoft's center of excellence for engineering is located in Mumbai, India. Technosoft is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technocraft Group, a publicly-traded, 45-year old manufacturing and engineering conglomerate. Technosoft derives its core engineering expertise and financial strength from Technocraft Group and leverages its network in over 20 countries. In North America, Technosoft operates through its subsidiaries for general engineering services and STEP Engineering Inc. for EPCM services in the oil and gas industry. Technosoft Innovations Inc. based in Raleigh, NC, focuses on end-to-end product development for medical devices and consumer electronics products.keywords:N/A