LeadSquared Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LeadSquared's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.5M per year.
- LeadSquared's estimated revenue per employee is $109,127
- LeadSquared's total funding is $35M.
- LeadSquared's pricing is ₹ 15,000 per year.
- LeadSquared has 481 Employees.
- LeadSquared grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- LeadSquared currently has 16 job openings.
What Is LeadSquared?
LeadSquared is a marketing automation and sales execution platform that helps businesses increase their closures, manage their pipelines, and attribute their ROI accurately and completely - to people, marketing activities, lead sources, products, and locations. Built to handle thousands of users, millions of leads and thousands of activities, LeadSquared is being used by enterprises and small & medium business, across a diverse set of industries. Businesses that have found fitment with LeadSquared include education institutes (EdTech businesses, colleges, universities, offline and online training institutes), financial services (Insurance providers, loan providers, Fintech businesses), hospitals and wellness clinics, and hospitality businesses among others. Reduced lead leakage, automated marketing and sales processes, complete sales tracking, and a CRM platform that guides sales teams about their actions are some of the benefits that people have realized after using the platform. Used by customers from enterprise, medium and small businesses, LeadSquared can scale down as easily as it can scale up. Powerful marketing and sales analytics help organizations stay on top of their business.keywords:saas saas