Landing Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Landing's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Landing's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Landing's total funding is $45M.
- Landing has 114 Employees.
- Landing grew their employee count by 338% last year.
- Landing currently has 4 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
What Is Landing?
Weￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢre redefining home, and setting a new standard of living. One apartment at a time. Landing membership grants access to a global network of fully finished apartments with flexible leases and streamlined, custom, all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely. Because settling in shouldnￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢt have to mean settling down. Founded in 2019, Landing was created by some of the best minds in modern entrepreneurship and has been backed by top venture capitalists. Currently operating in ten cities nationwide, Landing is taking off.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %