Landing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Landing's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.6M per year.
- Landing's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Landing's total funding is $145M.
- Landing has 397 Employees.
- Landing grew their employee count by 248% last year.
- Landing currently has 79 job openings.
What Is Landing?
Weￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢre redefining home, and setting a new standard of living. One apartment at a time. Landing membership grants access to a global network of fully finished apartments with flexible leases and streamlined, custom, all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely. Because settling in shouldnￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢt have to mean settling down. Founded in 2019, Landing was created by some of the best minds in modern entrepreneurship and has been backed by top venture capitalists. Currently operating in ten cities nationwide, Landing is taking off.keywords:saas