Front App Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Front App's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.2M per year.
- Front App received $66.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Front App's estimated revenue per employee is $127,766
- Front App's total funding is $138.3M.
- Front App's pricing is $108 per year.
- Front App has 244 Employees.
- Front App grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Front App currently has 64 job openings.
What Is Front App?
Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. With new workflows, efficient collaboration, and all their communication channels in one place, more than 3,500 businesses rely on their Front inbox to be more productive as a team. Founded in 2013, Front has raised $79 million from Sequoia, DFJ, and others to unlock new ways to work that make people more efficient, fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work. Front is headquartered in San Francisco with an office in Paris. To learn more, visit frontapp.com.keywords:Customer Support,Email,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Mobile, saas