Lafayette Square Holding Company Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Lafayette Square Holding Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.6M per year.
- Lafayette Square Holding Company's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Lafayette Square Holding Company's total funding is $110.6M.
- Lafayette Square Holding Company has 89 Employees.
- Lafayette Square Holding Company grew their employee count by 287% last year.
Lafayette Square Holding Company Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Lafayette Square Holding Company?
Lafayette Square Holding Company, LLC is an impact-driven, minority-owned investment platform. Founded by Damien Dwin in 2020, the Firm confronts critical societal challenges with capital and services in three core areas: housing, jobs, and financial inclusion. For more information about Lafayette Square, please visit lafayettesquare.comkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Lafayette Square Holding Company News
NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Damien Dwin, a Black American businessman, philanthropist and veteran investor, is pleased to announce the official launch of Lafayette Square Holding Company ("Lafayette Square"), an impact-driven, minority owned investment platform. The Firm confronts ...
NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Lafayette Square, an impact investment platform, announced today that Blair Badham has been appointed managing director, with a primary focus on origination for Lafayette Square's credit strategy within the Southeast region of the United States. Based in ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|