Laboratory for Advanced Medicine Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Laboratory for Advanced Medicine's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- Laboratory for Advanced Medicine's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Laboratory for Advanced Medicine has 64 Employees.
- Laboratory for Advanced Medicine grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Laboratory for Advanced Medicine currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Laboratory for Advanced Medicine?
The Laboratory for Advanced Medicine, Inc. (LAM) is a bio-pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing revolutionary non-invasive, non-toxic technologies for disease diagnosis and intervention, with an emphasis on cancer. From research and development through commercial offerings, LAM is focused on building and growing world-class technologies geared towards detecting and treating disease at its earliest stage. LAM operates scientifically, ethically, and efficiently to bring these cutting-edge technologies from concept into mainstream medicine. LAM is headquartered in the United States with offices in California, Texas, and Indiana. LAM is a multinational business with collaborations in both the United States and China, including leading scientists, physicians, research institutions, and business leaders from both countries. LAM strives to combine the experiences of these innovators and achievers in order to provide the healthiest and safest diagnostic technologies to everyone. LAM has CLIA and CAP certified laboratories, 3rd party laboratories, and cGMP facilities all working towards the endeavor of bringing these first-class technologies into the medical community.keywords:N/A