LOXO Oncology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LOXO Oncology's estimated annual revenue is currently $78M per year.
- LOXO Oncology received $294.8M in venture funding in June 2017.
- LOXO Oncology's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- LOXO Oncology's total funding is $125.3M.
- LOXO Oncology has 388 Employees.
- LOXO Oncology grew their employee count by 73% last year.
- LOXO Oncology currently has 6 job openings.
What Is LOXO Oncology?
Loxo Oncology is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing highly-selective medicines for patients with genomically defined cancers. Our pipeline is focused on treatments aimed at cancers caused by a single inappropriate DNA change, known as oncogenic drivers, which the tumor depends on for growth and survival. Loxo Oncology develops purpose-built medicines designed to selectively and potently inhibit these oncogenic drivers. We believe that this approach, combined with the use of tumor genomic testing to identify appropriate patients, will allow us to develop medicines that provide best-in-class disease control and safety and, ultimately, deliver on the promise of precision medicine. We are based in Stamford, CT with sites in San Francisco, CA and Boulder, CO. For more information about Loxo Oncology, please visit us at www.loxooncology.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals