Kyligence Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kyligence's estimated annual revenue is currently $20M per year.
- Kyligence's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Kyligence's total funding is $118M.
- Kyligence has 138 Employees.
- Kyligence grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Kyligence currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kyligence?
Kyligence Inc. is a leading data intelligence company which focuses on big data analytic technology innovation. It is founded by the team who created Apache Kylin, a leading open source OLAP for Big Data project. Kyligence is offering on-premises big data analytic platform- Kyligence Enterprise and its cloud product - Kyligence Cloud. Kyligence Enterprise is adopted by industry leaders including China MobileChina Unicom, China UnionPay, China Pacific Insurance Group, Huawei, OPPO and SAIC. Dual headquartered in Shanghai China and Santa Clara USA. Kyligence has strong backing from leading VCs, including Redpoint China, Cisco, China Broadband Capital, Shunwei Capital and Eight Roads Ventures (the proprietary investment arm of Fidelity International Limited).keywords:N/A