Kura Oncology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kura Oncology's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.7M per year.
- Kura Oncology received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2017.
- Kura Oncology's estimated revenue per employee is $48,602
- Kura Oncology's total funding is $205M.
- Kura Oncology has 118 Employees.
- Kura Oncology grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- Kura Oncology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kura Oncology?
Kura Oncology is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to realizing the promise of precision medicines for the treatment of cancer. Our pipeline consists of small molecule drug candidates that target cancer signaling pathways where there is a strong scientific and clinical rationale to improve outcomes by identifying those patients most likely to benefit from treatment. Our lead drug candidate is tipifarnib, a farnesyl transferase inhibitor, which is currently being studied in multiple Phase 2 clinical trials in solid tumor and hematologic indications. Our pipeline also includes KO-947, an ERK inhibitor, currently in a Phase 1 dose-escalation trial, and KO-539, a menin-MLL inhibitor, currently in preclinical development. For additional information, please visit our website at www.kuraoncology.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals