Kryon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kryon's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- Kryon received $40.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Kryon's estimated revenue per employee is $144,157
- Kryon's total funding is $53M.
- Kryon has 172 Employees.
- Kryon grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Kryon currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kryon?
Founded in 2008, Kryon delivers innovative, intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA) that speaks the language of business. This understanding of enterprise operation yields solutions that enable true digital transformation. Using patented AI technologies, our Intelligent RPA platform offers the only comprehensive discovery and automation tool capable of continuous process optimization. The Kryon RPA platform can be leveraged for all three kinds of automation: unattended (on virtual machines); attended (on desktops); and Hybrid Automation where there is interaction between the virtual and human workforce for greater ROI on automation investments and enterprise-wide business operations improvement. Join leading global enterprises such as Microsoft, Allianz, DXC Technologies who are leveraging Kryon's AI-powered platform to drive digital transformation and operational efficiencies. For more information visit: https://www.kryonsystems.com/keywords:N/A