Credly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Credly's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- Credly received $4.6M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Credly's estimated revenue per employee is $121,164
- Credly's total funding is $18.2M.
- Credly has 73 Employees.
- Credly grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Credly currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Credly?
Credly is the leading digital credential service provider, helping the world recognize lifelong achievement with the most popular platforms for verifying, sharing, and managing digital credentials and badges. Thousands of education institutions, industry associations, employers, and workforce development programs use the Credly and Acclaim platforms to make achievements visible and help people tell the full story of their professional lives with verifiable information. The enterprise-class system allows organizations to officially verify skills and competencies; distribute portable and secure digital credentials and open badges; and gain actionable data and insights. Learn more at credly.com.keywords:saas, Education,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr