Kroll Bond Rating Agency Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency's estimated revenue is currently $73.7M per year.
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency's estimated revenue per employee is $207634
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency has 355 Employees.
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kroll Bond Rating Agency?
Kroll Bond Rating Agency was established in 2010 in an effort to restore trust in credit ratings by creating new standards for assessing risk and by offering accurate and transparent ratings. KBRA provides the investment community with an alternative solution by delivering timely and in-depth research. KBRA is a full service global rating agency whose mission is to set a standard of excellence and integrity.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Geller & Compan...||$95.6M||490||8%|
|Liberty Life As...||$29.6M||149||6%|
|Cürex Group Hol...||$8.4M||44||10%|
Kroll Bond Rating Agency News
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) releases its marketplace consumer loan indices for August. Servicer ...
About Kroll Bond Rating Agency. KBRA was established in 2010 in an effort to restore trust in credit ratings by creating new standards for ...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) assigns preliminary ratings to three classes of notes issued by Avant ...