Krembil Research Institute Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Krembil Research Institute's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- Krembil Research Institute's estimated revenue per employee is $102,000
- Krembil Research Institute has 98 Employees.
- Krembil Research Institute grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Krembil Research Institute currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Krembil Research Institute?
The Krembil Research Institute, formerly named the Toronto Western Research Institute, is the research arm of Toronto Western Hospital. Research within Krembil is directed at the development of diagnostics, treatments and management strategies in the following three program areas: 1, Brain and spine disorders, such as Parkinson's disease, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injuries, dementia, concussion, pain, and depression. 2. Bone and joint disorders, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and ankylosing spondylitis. 3. Eye disorders, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and retinopathy. Our goal is to be one of the top five research institutes, worldwide. To reach our long-term goal, Krembil will: 1. Increase research excellence productivity, in terms of high-impact papers and citations, by 10% within the next four years, and 15% within the next six years. 2. Recruit eight new researchers, in the next five years. 3. Establish a clinical research unit, to add to our growing research capacity and further contribute to translational research excellence.keywords:N/A