Kraft Heinz Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kraft Heinz Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $2147.5M per year.
- Kraft Heinz Company's estimated revenue per employee is $114,624
- Kraft Heinz Company's total funding is $20M.
- Kraft Heinz Company has 18735 Employees.
- Kraft Heinz Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kraft Heinz Company?
The Kraft Heinz Company is the third-largest food and beverage company in North America and the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company's iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Companykeywords:N/A