Knight Point Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Knight Point Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.7M per year.
- Knight Point Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Knight Point Systems has 191 Employees.
- Knight Point Systems grew their employee count by -23% last year.
- Knight Point Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Knight Point Systems?
Since its inception in 2005, Knight Point Systems (KPS) has established itself as one of the fastest growing providers of technology and consulting services to the Federal Government and commercial enterprises. We provide holistic solutions for customers toughest IT challenges, with expertise spanning a wide spectrum of IT management, product, and service solutions. KPS has been repeatedly recognized as one of the elite in the field. The company was named to Inc. Magazine's The Build 100, designating the United States Strongest and Most Strategic Growth Firms. KPS has also been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's fastest growing companies and for maintaining an exceptional work environment for its employees. KPS is appraised at Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 and holds an ISO 20000-1:2011 certification for Information Technology Service Management and ISO 27001:2013 certification for Information Security Management System.keywords:Consulting,Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Legal,Security,Storage