Kite Pharma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kite Pharma's estimated annual revenue is currently $404.2M per year.
- Kite Pharma received $356.2M in venture funding in March 2017.
- Kite Pharma's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Kite Pharma's total funding is $225.2M.
- Kite Pharma has 2608 Employees.
- Kite Pharma grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Kite Pharma currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kite Pharma?
Kite, a Gilead company, is dedicated to achieving one of the most ambitious goals of 21st century medicine: curing cancer. This mission is at the heart of everything we do, from early research to product development. For the past three decades, members of our team have been at the forefront of cancer immunotherapy. Today, we are a leader in engineered T cell therapy, changing the paradigm of cancer treatment with what is potentially the biggest breakthrough since the introduction of combination chemotherapy more than 60 years ago. With an unrelenting drive and a singular focus on cell therapy, our team is executing on our strategy to bring life-saving therapies to patients. In all areas of the company, we are looking for the very best people who share our deep passion to cure cancer. We realize that our ambitious goals can only be achieved if every employee is fully committed to our mission and embraces our entrepreneurial spirit. If this describes you, please contact us. Our corporate headquarters are in Santa Monica, California.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals