Keywee Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Keywee's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- Keywee received $9.1M in venture funding in March 2015.
- Keywee's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Keywee's total funding is $9.1M.
- Keywee has 69 Employees.
- Keywee grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Keywee currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Keywee?
At Keywee, we make stories relevant and powerful for the world's best storytellers - like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull. Today, people aren't coming to websites to search for content - stories find their audiences in feeds and apps. The upshot Distribution is now the key to effective storytelling. Keywee's platform unlocks audience insights using AI and data science, and infuses them into every step of the storytelling process: from topic selection, to story creation, to distribution and optimization. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google's Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Cleantech,Email,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Wind Power