Keystone International Schools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Keystone International Schools's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Keystone International Schools's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Keystone International Schools has 104 Employees.
- Keystone International Schools grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Keystone International Schools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Keystone International Schools?
Keystone International Schools were created by a group of experienced founders whose vision was to provide a holistic learning environment for students from around the globe. At Keystone, we hope to instill in our students an intrinsic appreciation for life and a love for learning. It is our aim to provide our students with the skills necessary to become environmentally responsible and socially conscious independent world citizens. We envision an institution in which children are encouraged to explore, inquire and wonder about themselves and the world around them. We aim to address the heart and will as well as the mind of the child. This whole-child approach is the cornerstone of our philosophy, curriculum and environment. We believe that education should open minds and cultivate human intelligence. Our holistic approach to education fosters the capacity needed for a successful life full of purpose, and joy. It ignites intrinsic passion for learning, and inspires responsibility for self, community and the world.keywords:N/A