Kent Quality Foods Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kent Quality Foods's estimated annual revenue is currently $23M per year.
- Kent Quality Foods's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Kent Quality Foods has 85 Employees.
- Kent Quality Foods grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Kent Quality Foods currently has 6 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
What Is Kent Quality Foods?
Since 1967, we've been creating some of the finest franks, sausages, and specialty meats in the world. We're the best for one simple reason: it's all we do. Family owned and operated for three generations, we're able to invest all our time and energy into making higher quality, better performing sausages and franks.keywords:Cleantech,Food & Beverages,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Solar Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Kent Quality Foods News
WASHINGTON, July 26, 2019 – Kent Quality Foods, Inc., a Grand Rapids, Mich. establishment, is recalling approximately 48,681 pounds of ...
Photo source: USDA Kent Quality Foods of Grand Rapids, Mich., is recalling approximately 48,681 pounds of ready-to-eat polish sausage with ...
Tyson Foods Inc. Maple Lodge Farms Ltd. John Morrell Food Group. Armour Eckrich. Kent Quality Foods, Inc. Fresh Mark, Inc. Purefoods ...