Kensington Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kensington Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- Kensington Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Kensington Health has 105 Employees.
- Kensington Health grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Kensington Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kensington Health?
Kensington Health is one of the most unique, non-profit, health and community care organizations in Canada. We provide a diverse range of services including long-term, hospice and community care, cancer screening, diagnostic imaging, ophthalmology, and eye tissue processing for transplant. The Kensington Health Foundation supports cutting-edge research and education in the areas of medical, surgical and health-related services. At Kensington Health, we take pride in our work and are committed to providing our patients, residents, clients and their families, and caregivers with the best quality health care services and experiences. For more information visit https://www.kensingtonhealth.org/.keywords:N/A