Kedren Community Health Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kedren Community Health Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- Kedren Community Health Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Kedren Community Health Center has 84 Employees.
- Kedren Community Health Center grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Kedren Community Health Center currently has 14 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Janus of Santa ...||$22.1M||82||11%||N/A||-||N/A|
|The Village Fam...||$32.4M||120||9%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Child Guidance ...||$12.2M||45||15%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Center for Lear...||$34.6M||128||8%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is Kedren Community Health Center?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Kedren Community Health Center News
Indeed, the Revolt did not begin in Watts and only reached is center on ... Watts Health Foundation, Kedren Community Mental Health Center, ...
Kedren Community Mental Health Center and Acute Psychiatric Hospital in South Los Angeles is the primary Psychiatry Residency site.
L.A. Care awards $1.2 million to help launch Health Homes ... care, patient & family support, and referrals to community and social services.