Kathrein Privatbank AG Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kathrein Privatbank AG's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.9M per year.
- Kathrein Privatbank AG's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Kathrein Privatbank AG has 85 Employees.
- Kathrein Privatbank AG grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Kathrein Privatbank AG currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kathrein Privatbank AG?
Kathrein Privatbank AG, based in the first district of Vienna, was founded in 1924 by Carl Kathrein and is one of the leading private banks in the German-speaking region. Its core competence lies in the management of private foundations as well as private, corporate and institutional assets. As a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International AG, the private bank offers the advantages of a flexible, independent and service-oriented institution and the security of a stable, international banking groupkeywords:N/A