Kaleido Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kaleido Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $16M per year.
- Kaleido Biosciences received $101.0M in venture funding in June 2018.
- Kaleido Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $166,302
- Kaleido Biosciences's total funding is $230.9M.
- Kaleido Biosciences has 96 Employees.
- Kaleido Biosciences grew their employee count by -7% last year.
- Kaleido Biosciences currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Kaleido Biosciences?
Kaleido is a clinical-stage healthcare company leading the discovery and development of novel chemistries to drive functions of the microbiome organ to treat disease and improve human health. The company is advancing a robust pipeline of Microbiome Metabolic Therapies (MMTs) across a range of therapeutic areas, including rare genetic disorders. Kaleido's unique discovery and development model is redefining traditional R&D, enabling product candidates to advance rapidly into the clinic, dramatically reducing time and cost. Learn more at https://kaleido.com/.keywords:N/A