Gritstone Oncology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Gritstone Oncology's estimated annual revenue is currently $0.1M per year.
- Gritstone Oncology received $92.7M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Gritstone Oncology's estimated revenue per employee is $542
- Gritstone Oncology's total funding is $341M.
- Gritstone Oncology has 177 Employees.
- Gritstone Oncology grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Gritstone Oncology currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Gritstone Oncology?
Gritstone Oncology is a privately-held company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with key functions located in Cambridge, Massachusetts and Pleasanton, California. We launched in October 2015, and since inception, have successfully raised two large, private financing rounds. We currently employ more than 60 professionals. We have brought together a group of distinguished scientific founders and advisors, a highly experienced and diverse leadership team and a seasoned and successful board of directors to tackle fundamental challenges at the intersection of cancer genomics and immunotherapy. With our unique approach to immuno-oncology, we are developing next-generation personalized immunotherapies to fight cancer in patients with the most difficult-to-treat tumors. We plan to combine these personalized neoantigen-targeted therapies with current immune checkpoint modulatory approaches to improve response rates and survival in patients with solid tumors.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals