Kajima Building & Design Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kajima Building & Design Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $67.6M per year.
- Kajima Building & Design Group's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Kajima Building & Design Group has 233 Employees.
- Kajima Building & Design Group grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Kajima Building & Design Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Kajima Building & Design Group?
Kajima Building & Design Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kajima Corporation, started in 1840 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Today, it is ranked among the top global contractors and widely known for its innovation and fully-integrated capabilities in design, engineering and construction. Globally, Kajima operates in 20 countries and has 15,000 employees and generated over $17 billion in revenues in 2012. For 50 years, Kajima Building & Design Group has been designing and constructing manufacturing, distribution/supply chain, food and beverage, mission critical and interiors projects in the United States. With Offices strategically located in Atlanta, New Jersey, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati and Memphis; KBD Group has the financial and technical capability required for any project. Services: -Design, Engineering, Site Selection and Planning -Design-Build -Construction Management -General Contracting -Program/Project Management -Pre-Construction -Process Installation -LEED Certificationkeywords:N/A