Kahoot! Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Kahoot!'s estimated annual revenue is currently $30.2M per year.
- Kahoot!'s estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Kahoot!'s total funding is $363.9M.
- Kahoot! has 183 Employees.
- Kahoot! grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Kahoot! currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Kahoot!?
Kahoot! transforms presentations and training with engagement. With Kahoot!, you can create and host games in a live session, or assign self-paced games for remote training. It is used by executives, HR, L&D professionals, sales teams, and more for training, compliance, presentations and events, to connect and engage the audience. As well as energizing and exciting an audience, Kahoot! is a powerful formative assessment tool which helps trainers achieve better learning outcomes. The data presented during the game, and reports made available after the game, help provide targeted instruction. The magic of Kahoot! is how it makes players learn without even realizing it! High engagement quizzes increase knowledge retention and provide a better return on training investment. Kahoot! is trusted by 97% of Fortune 500 companies in making their presentations and training engaging, and is used in over 200 countries. Follow us to find out how to make learning awesome in your business.keywords:N/A