KaVo Dental North America Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KaVo Dental North America's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.8M per year.
- KaVo Dental North America's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- KaVo Dental North America has 47 Employees.
- KaVo Dental North America grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- KaVo Dental North America currently has 1 job openings.
What Is KaVo Dental North America?
The US dental market knows KaVo primarily for their handpieces. And with good reason. KaVo's cellular optic high speeds are rated "best of class" by the largest independent testing groups - REALITY and the Dental Advisor. In fact, KaVo high speeds are the only ones with ADA's Seal of Acceptance and the first preference of the majority of U.S. dentists.\r\n\r\nIt is innovation and quality that has fueled our steady growth and world-wide recognition as one of the leading dental manufacturers for more than 100 years. You can see the outcome in our revolutionary new products, such as the COMFORTdriveâ„¢, MASTERtorqueâ„¢, MASTERmaticâ„¢, MASTERsurgâ„¢, and innovative programs such as TryKaVo.com. We believe these products, and our entire portfolio, are the best in the industry and we encourage you to experience KaVo for yourself. Itâ€™s our commitment to the dental professional and our passion for excellence that enables us to deliver the best dental handpieces, turbines, and other equipment to dentists and dental technicians worldwide.keywords:N/A