KYOCERA CTC Precision Tools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KYOCERA CTC Precision Tools's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.3M per year.
- KYOCERA CTC Precision Tools's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- KYOCERA CTC Precision Tools has 83 Employees.
- KYOCERA CTC Precision Tools grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- KYOCERA CTC Precision Tools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is KYOCERA CTC Precision Tools?
One of the global leaders in the field of industrial cutting tools, Kyocera group consists of 231 companies worldwide. Kyocera CTC Precision Tools Private Limited was established as a joint venture company between two of the leading cutting tools manufacturers- Kyocera cutting tools business and CTC (India) Pvt. Ltd., catering to industrial customers all across India. Our group's vision is Advancing your productivity through efficient cutting tool products and advanced tooling solutions. Headquartered in Jamshedpur (India) KCPT manufactures products at the same quality and performance levels as all other Kyocera products made in other countries, by using high grade- materials, machinery, methods of production and inspection. KCPT is in the continuous process of enhancing its capabilities by expanding standard insert production, starting holder production, expanding production of insert grades and various special inserts. Our cutting tools support manufacturing fields such as automotive, construction machinery and aerospace with original and unique products which are developed with material, coating and configuration technologies.keywords:N/A