Altran Engineering Solutions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Altran Engineering Solutions's estimated annual revenue is currently $83.2M per year.
- Altran Engineering Solutions's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Altran Engineering Solutions has 832 Employees.
- Altran Engineering Solutions grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Altran Engineering Solutions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Altran Engineering Solutions?
Altran Engineering Solutions (formerly Pricol Technologies Limited) is a global engineering solutions provider enabling companies to conceptualize, design and manufacture products. Operating in different sectors such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail and Aerospace), Consumer Products, Industrial Products and Medical Devices, we have a clientele spread across the globe. With operations in the United States, Europe, India, and Africa we work closely with our customers sharing their commitment and focus for their businesses. Altran Engineering Solutions offers a wide range of services in Embedded systems, Mechanical Design, Industrial Design, Prototyping, Testing Support, and Batch/Contract Manufacturing helping customers realize their product from Concept to Manufacturing. Altran Engineering Solutions is part of the Altran Group (www.altran.com). For over 30 years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of 2.120 Bn. With a headcount of more than 30 000 employees, Altran is present in more than 20 countries.keywords:N/A