KSQ Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KSQ Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.5M per year.
- KSQ Therapeutics received $80.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- KSQ Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- KSQ Therapeutics's total funding is $156M.
- KSQ Therapeutics has 57 Employees.
- KSQ Therapeutics grew their employee count by -38% last year.
- KSQ Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is KSQ Therapeutics?
KSQ Therapeutics has built an industry-leading genome-scale precision functional genomics platform, called CRISPRomics, to pinpoint therapeutic nodes that directly correlate genomic function to disease with unprecedented certainty and speed. The company is deploying CRISPRomics for novel drug development across broad therapeutic areas and is currently advancing a proprietary pipeline of tumor- and immune-focused drug candidates. KSQ was founded by thought leaders in the field of functional genomics and pioneers of CRISPR screening technologies, and the company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.ksqtx.com.keywords:N/A