KEM-Offshore ApS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- KEM-Offshore ApS's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- KEM-Offshore ApS's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- KEM-Offshore ApS has 65 Employees.
- KEM-Offshore ApS grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- KEM-Offshore ApS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is KEM-Offshore ApS?
KEM Offshore (est. 1996) is a Danish vessel owner specialized in delivering high quality crew transfer services for the offshore wind industry. We are one of the first companies in the world to specifically design vessels for personnel transfers during offshore wind installation projects. Now we are among the most experienced Crew Transfer Vessel operators within the Offshore wind industry. KEM Offshore began its offshore wind activities in 1996 and currently works in the North Sea and Baltic Sea. KEM Offshore's expertise lies in an extensive experience in the marine environment of the North Sea, where vessels and equipment quality plays a major role in the safety and operational performance of a project. It is this experience and quality consciousness that forms the basis of KEM Offshore. KEM Offshore's services include Crew transfer vessels Guard vessels Survey vessels Crew and technical management KEM Offshore is a ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISM certified vessel owner.keywords:N/A