Jvion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jvion's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.7M per year.
- Jvion received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2019.
- Jvion's estimated revenue per employee is $180,692
- Jvion's total funding is $8.9M.
- Jvion has 65 Employees.
- Jvion grew their employee count by -28% last year.
- Jvion currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Jvion?
Jvion's Cognitive Clinical Success Machine helps providers take the patient-specific actions that will improve health. Using its underlying Eigen Sphere engine, the machine goes beyond risk stratification to identify the factors (clinical and non-clinical) driving patient risk andmost importantlythe personalized, recommended actions that will change a patient's risk trajectory. The machine tells you if you can do something about a patient's risk and, if so, what to do to change the outcome. As a result, providers are better able to effectively and positively impact more patient lives, individualize interventions, and focus time and the right resources to the exact patients who need them.keywords:Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals