Definitive Healthcare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Definitive Healthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $71.3M per year.
- Definitive Healthcare received $Undisclosed in venture funding in March 2015.
- Definitive Healthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $122,367
- Definitive Healthcare has 583 Employees.
- Definitive Healthcare grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- Definitive Healthcare currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Definitive Healthcare?
Definitive Healthcare is the leading provider of data and intelligence on hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers. Definitive Healthcare's data provides clients with the analytics and insight needed to effectively segment and research the healthcare provider market. Our product suite provides the most comprehensive and highest quality data available anywhere on over: - Hospitals and IDN: 8,800 - Long Term Care: 83,900 or 91,600 with Hospice included - Clinics: 40,000 - Physician Groups: 148,000 Physicians 1.7 million - Ambulatory Surgery Centers: 11,200 - Imaging Centers: 14,600 In 2017 and 2018, Definitive Healthcare was ranked in the top 5 Best Places To Work and named to the Fast 50 by The Boston Business Journal. We've also been named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe and been part of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500. For more information or to trial the service, visit www.definitivehc.com.keywords:Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics, saas