Juno Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Juno Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $192.7M per year.
- Juno Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Juno Therapeutics's total funding is $310M.
- Juno Therapeutics has 1243 Employees.
- Juno Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Juno Therapeutics?
Juno is a clinical-stage company that brings together three of the world’s leading cancer centers – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Seattle Children’s Research Institute – in unique partnership to advance a broad pipeline of breakthrough immunotherapies. With one of the largest ever Series A investments for a biotech startup, Juno will build on the foundation of novel immunotherapies to develop two distinct and complementary platforms – CARs and TCRs.keywords:Biotechnology, Healthcare, Health and Wellness