Judo Bank Annual Revenue, Competitors, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Judo Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.9M per year.
- Judo Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Judo Bank's total funding is $1.5B.
- Judo Bank has 190 Employees.
- Judo Bank grew their employee count by 129% last year.
- Judo Bank currently has 3 job openings.
Judo Bank Competitors
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|WAW Credit Unio...||$8.8M||42||8%||N/A|
What Is Judo Bank?
At Judo, weâ€™re bringing back the craft of relationship banking to transform banking for Australiaâ€™s small and medium-sized (SME) businesses. Built from the ground up by a small group of deeply experienced and highly credentialed business banking professionals, Judo is providing a genuine alternative for SMEs to secure the funding they need and the service they deserve. Judo is challenging the one size fits all approach of our much larger competitors because we believe every business is unique and should be treated that way. We prioritise time with each and every one of our customers to build an unrivalled understanding of every aspect of their business and find solutions that are genuinely right for them, in a timeframe that meets their needs.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %