Jet Edge International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jet Edge International's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.1M per year.
- Jet Edge International received $60.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Jet Edge International's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Jet Edge International has 220 Employees.
- Jet Edge International grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Jet Edge International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Jet Edge International?
Jet Edge International, a Bard Capital Company, is a leader in full-service global private aviation. As an integrated large-cabin management operator and maintenance provider, Jet Edge services aircraft owners with a world-class operational platform and extends individual clients and corporations 365-day-a-year access to one of the most diverse and luxurious aircraft fleets in the world. Backed by unparalleled award-winning safety programs and overseen by a leadership team with over 500 years of collective aviation experience, Jet Edge delivers excellence in aircraft management, charter management, on-demand charter, aircraft sales, and maintenance.keywords:N/A