Jemstep Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Jemstep's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- Jemstep received $4.5M in venture funding in October 2013.
- Jemstep's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Jemstep's total funding is $15M.
- Jemstep has 52 Employees.
- Jemstep grew their employee count by -45% last year.
- Jemstep currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Jemstep?
Jemstep is a Silicon Valley-based firm and market-leading FinTech provider of digital advice solutions to investment advisory firms including banks, broker dealers, and independent advisors. Founded in 2008 and acquired in 2016 by Invesco Ltd., Jemstep is a wholly-owned, indirect subsidiary committed to maintaining an open investment platform for financial advisors, RIAs, IBDs, banks and insurers. Our Advisor Pro solution enables firms and their advisors to connect with investors digitally, delivering investment advice to help them achieve their financial goals. Our mission is to assist advisors in serving their clients through an integrated digital platform that enhances advisors engagement with clients and prospects. Invesco has presence in over 25 countries and Jemstep has offices throughout the United States, South Africa, and India. For important disclosures, visit invesco.com/socialmedia.keywords:Finance,Hardware,Hardware Peripherals