InvestCloud Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- InvestCloud's estimated annual revenue is currently $111M per year.
- InvestCloud received $45.0M in venture funding in October 2015.
- InvestCloud's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- InvestCloud's total funding is $78.7M.
- InvestCloud has 489 Employees.
- InvestCloud grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- InvestCloud currently has 16 job openings.
What Is InvestCloud?
Headquartered in Los Angeles with a global presence, InvestCloud develops first-class, financial digital solutions, pre-integrated into the cloud. By empowering investors and managers with a single version of the integrated truth through its unique digital platform, InvestCloud creates beautifully designed client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of digital modular apps. The result Powerful products for individual investors and institutions alike, assembled on-demand to meet clients specific needs. Today the InvestCloud platform supports over $1.7 trillion of assets across 670 diverse clients - from wealth managers, institutional investors & institutional asset managers to family offices, asset services companies, financial platforms & banks. For more information, visit www.investcloud.com. Unleash your data potential.keywords:Data Storage,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Storage