Investortools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Investortools's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Investortools's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Investortools has 72 Employees.
- Investortools grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Investortools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Investortools?
Founded in 1983, Investortools specializes in portfolio management and credit analysis systems for institutional investors, including many of the largest mutual funds, banks, insurance companies, securities dealers, advisers, rating agencies and more. The company's products include: Perform®, a portfolio management system providing analytics, trade allocation, and compliance; CreditScope, a comprehensive credit analysis system utilizing Merritt Research Services data; Custom Index Manager, a bond-level performance attribution system incorporating published bond indices; and Smart, a short-duration portfolio system featuring 2a-7 compliance. For more information, please visit http://www.invtools.com.keywords:Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr