Investment Metrics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Investment Metrics's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.4M per year.
- Investment Metrics received $Undisclosed in venture funding in June 2017.
- Investment Metrics's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Investment Metrics has 72 Employees.
- Investment Metrics grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Investment Metrics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Investment Metrics?
Investment Metrics is the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community. Our platform enables the world's leading investment professionals to analyze, measure and report on over $7 trillion of assets under advisement for over 2,500 institutional plans with accuracy and efficiency. EQuest is the go-to database of both traditional and alternative strategies, used by leading investment consultants and institutional investors for vetting institutional money managers and generating buy lists. Our flagship products include: PARis, the industry-leading portfolio analytics and reporting platform with the flexibility to accommodate the full spectrum of work-flow requirements; InvestWorks, a comprehensive analytical tool used to evaluate money managers and analyze their performance; and InterSec Research to help clients identify and interpret trends in global financial markets. For more information visit www.invmetrics.com.keywords:Analytics,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics