Insulet Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Insulet Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $499M per year.
- Insulet Corporation received $340.2M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Insulet Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Insulet Corporation's total funding is $69.5M.
- Insulet Corporation has 1988 Employees.
- Insulet Corporation grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Insulet Corporation currently has 94 job openings.
What Is Insulet Corporation?
About Insulet Corporation: Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD), headquartered in Massachusetts, is an innovative medical device company dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes and other conditions easier through the use of its Omnipod product platform. The Omnipod Insulin Management System provides a unique alternative to traditional insulin delivery methods. With its simple, wearable design, the disposable Pod provides up to three days of non-stop insulin delivery, without the need to see or handle a needle. Insulet also leverages the unique design of its Pod, by tailoring its Omnpod technology platform for the delivery of non-insulin subcutaneous drugs across multiple therapeutic areas. Founded in 2000, more than 100,000 users across the globe rely on Insulet's Omnipod Insulin Management System to bring simplicity and freedom to their lives. For more information, please visit: www.insulet.com, www.myomnipod.com and https://www.omnipodeurope.com.* *Starting July 1, 2018, Insulet will assume direct distribution of its Omnipod Insulin Management System in Europe, including sales, marketing, training and customer support activities. This will allow Insulet to be closer to the diabetes community and identify opportunities to support European customer needs over the long term, as it already does in the United States and Canada.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices