Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.2M per year.
- Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions has 45 Employees.
- Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions grew their employee count by -15% last year.
- Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Institute for Effective Behavioral Interventions?
IEBI provides state of the art applied behavior analytic assessment to develop individually tailored intervention programs to address the needs of families and individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities of all ages. The focus of the intervention is to generate skills in developmental domains with delays (e.g., cognitive, behavioral, social, communicative, daily living), produce a socially significant improvement, develop alternative behaviors to challenging behaviors, and establish the contingencies that maintain and help to generalize the behavioral repertoire required to appropriately and independently interact across different settings. Parents and primary caregivers are a critical component of our behavioral interventions as they play a major role in helping their children achieve and maintain program gains. We provide parents and caregivers with comprehensive education, training and intensive hands-on parental participation into the child's program. Through Acceptance and Commitment Therapy we also support parents and caregivers in increasing their psychological flexibility to deal more effectively with their own psychological difficulties associated to raising a child with special needs.keywords:N/A